Project Review Procedures
Projects that must be presented to the Committee for approval include master plans and precinct plans, landscape designs, elective tree removals or any work impacting trees and capital building project site and landscape plans. Small projects generally not brought to the Committee include site amenities such as outdoor furnishings, lighting, benches, bollards and signs.
The Office of the Architect and Landscape Superintendent must review all projects prior to presentation to the Committee.
The Committee holds meetings on an as-needed basis throughout the year.
Presentations to the Committee will be made by the designer or the Office of the Architect with assistance of the project manager who will be responsible for introducing the project and answering questions.
Presentations should include:
- Context/location map
- Photographs of existing conditions
- Proposed plan with topography, plant palette and paving/wall material
- Building renderings if applicable
- Any previous presentation materials
- Any additional sketches or sections that help convey the proposed design
Please visit the A&L Committee website for the committee charge and membership information.